Join us each Wednesday from 12:45 to 1:45 p.m. in Room 105 for Special Events that will surely enrich your day. These programs are for all members of the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Delaware in Wilmington. Feel free to attend each week or select the programs that most interest you. You can buy your lunch, bring your lunch or just come and enjoy.
- February 13—Jacobite Risings in Song and Story—Charlie Zahm, Celtic Music Soloist
- February 20—”Close to the Vest and Under the Skirt” Tour of the Civil War—Thomas Tear and Karen Jessee
- February 27—Newark Symphony Orchestra Concerto Competition Winners, Tae Sakamoto. Winners, high school division: Juliana Castillo, viola; Genevieve Hahn, flute
- March 6—Music Concert—Opera Delaware, Festival Preview, Brendan Cooke
- March 13—The Operation of a Modern Organic Dairy Farm—Ed Fry, Fair Hill Farms, Chestertown, MD
- March 20—Piano Concert—Jennifer Campbell
- March 27—”How to Make Washington Work Again”—Bill Press, nationally known journalist
- April 3—SPRING BREAK, no OLLI classes.
- April 10—2019 Wilmington International Exhibition of Photography—Karl Leck, OLLI Wilmington
- April 17—Climate Conversations—OLLI ECO Team and Lisa Locke, Executive Director of Delaware Interfaith Power and Light
- April 24—TBA
- May 1—OLLI Orchestra—Allen Tweddle, conductor
- May 8—OLLI Concert Band—Paul Hess, conductor
- May 15—OLLI Chorus—Janet Taylor Miller, conductor
Schedule subject to change. Updated January 3, 2019.