Technical considerations for online learning
We look forward to your participation in UD OLLI Online. Please keep in mind the following tips when signing up for courses:
- Check your technology needs and internet access before registering.
- A computer or other device (laptop, iPad, iOS or Android phone) is required in order to participate in this online program, preferably with a camera and microphone.
- A reliable internet connection is critical for class participation.
- Refunds will not be issued for personal technology malfunctions.
- For details, visit Zoom.com, the free online meeting/videoconferencing platform we will use and review the system requirements.
- LEARN MORE — Technology FAQs
- Take advantage of free Zoom training with our staff and volunteers.
- Plan for a realistic online learning schedule. Online classes require significant attention and can be less effective and enjoyable as you tire. Although our online class periods are separated by 15-minute breaks, we recommend minimizing the number of consecutive classes on your schedule.