Still time to sign up for 5-week classes taking place Oct. 17-Nov. 20
Registration is open now for classes meeting October 17-November 20 at the University of Delaware’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) program. A wide selection of online classes, as well as classes in Kent and Sussex counties, is still available.
For OLLI members who have already registered and paid for Fall 2023 membership, unlimited additional classes can be added at no cost, thanks to OLLI’s one-fee membership plan.
For those who haven’t yet registered for Fall 2023 classes, registration is still available to sign up for Fall membership at a flat fee of $260, allowing you to sign up for as many UD OLLI fall classes as you like, on-site or online. Prior OLLI membership is not required. Some course descriptions may list an additional fee for supplies, or a partner fee.
Financial assistance is available. Learn more by completing the online form, or contacting any UD OLLI office.
There is no cost for parking at UD OLLI locations, and free Zoom videoconferencing support is provided to OLLI’s online course participants.
The following classes still have seats available (subject to change).
- Flowers: Origin, History, Meaning, Use, Part 2 (Online)
- Ancient Jewish History (Lewes)
- All News, All The Time (Ocean View, Online)
- Ancient Jewish History (Online)
- The Practice Of Meditation (Online)
- China-Russia Convergence: Global Order (Online)
- Advanced Mah Jongg (Lewes)
- Racism In America: History We Didn’t Learn In School (Online)
- Mah Jongg Extracurricular (Wilmington)
- All News, All The Time (The Moorings at Lewes, Online)
- Tree Club (Wilmington)
- RV Travel Lifestyle (Lewes)
- Delaware’s Role In The Civil War (Dover)
- Dela-Where? (Dover)
- Helicopters: How They Fly And How To Fly Them (Lewes, Online)
- Delaware’s Role In The Civil War (Online)
- Why Investing Isn’t Enough: Financial Planning (Lewes)
- Intermediate Bridge Playing Class (Lewes)
- Plan A Road Trip With Google Maps (Lewes, Online)
- Advanced Investments And Planning (Lewes, Online)
- Mat And Standing Pilates Intermediate (Online)
- Poet Talk (Online)
- Antietam: The Battle And More (Dover, Online)
- Women in the American Revolution (Lewes, Online)
- Live Online Music Workshop Part 2 (Online)
- Thought Provoking Ted Talks and Trivia Wilmington
- From Mad Men to Mobile Marketing (Lewes)
- 1863 (Lewes)
- International Folk Dance (Rehoboth)
- Importance of Being First: Delaware: First State (Lewes, Online)
- Return To The Root: Reflections On The Inner Life (Online)
- How To Read Stock Charts: Basics (Online)
- Toast, Tribute or Talk (Ocean View, Online)
- Intermediate Painting Workshop (Ocean View)
- Book Club: Angels of the Pacific (Dover)
- Forgiveness Benefits the Forgiver (Online
- Beginner Train Dominoes (Lewes)
- Holocaust in France (Dover)
- Smoking The Bible: Poems By Chris Abani (Online)
- How The Brain Works, Part 1 (Online)
- Exploring The Vixen By W.S. Merwin (Dover)
- The Strange Nature Of Light And Matter (Lewes, Online)
- Great Women In American Life, Part 2 (Dover, Online)
- A Potpourri of Discussions For Women (Lewes)
- New York City and Immigrants (Online)
- Environmental Lecture Series (Lewes, Online)
- Medicare Options in Retirement Seminar (Lewes)
- Lewis and Clark (Lewes, Online)
For full details about how to register for OLLI 5-week classes meeting October 17 to November 20, including a detailed schedule of classes still available, visit the OLLI registration page at https://www.olli.udel.edu/registration/.