All undergraduate, graduate, professional/continuing education, and Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) students who will be on UD campuses or at OLLI locations this fall are required to be fully immunized against COVID-19 before their arrival to those locations. Students can request religious or medical exemptions. Click here to view our FAQ about the Fall 2021 vaccination requirement.
Updated August 2, 2021 — OLLI has partnered with the University of Delaware’s Student Health Services (UD SHS) to provide the following user-friendly and secure processes for OLLI participants to submit their proof of vaccination.
If you HAVE NOT already submitted your proof of vaccination, please use the appropriate option to submit your proof or exemption request:
OPTION 1 — If you have a UD email address, submit vaccination documents 100% online
- Scan or take a digital photo of your vaccine card, save the file, and know how to access the file on your computer for uploading. (If you’re submitting via a smartphone or tablet, you can wait to take the photo at the time of upload.)
- Log in to the document submission portal (link below) with your UD email username and password.
- If accessing the login page via a computer, use the Username or UD ID and Password fields on the left side of the login page. If accessing the login page on your smartphone, use the first login fields.
- Enter your UD two-factor authentication (2FA) code if prompted.
- Click the link below to access the document submission portal:
OPTION 2 — If you have a non-UD email address, submit partial details online and provide vaccine verification in person
- Have ready the vaccine information from your vaccine card (name, email address, date of vaccination, type of vaccination received) to enter into an online form.
- After submitting the online form, bring your vaccine card to a scheduled OLLI in-person check-in for one-time staff verification. (You will receive a confirmation email with information about upcoming in-person verification opportunities.)
- Click the link below to access the online form and submit your preliminary vaccine information:
OPTION 3 — If you wish to request a medical or religious exemption
- To request a medical or religious exemption, be prepared to obtain and submit one of the following signed and dated documents:
- Medical exemption — documentation from a licensed physician, physician’s assistant or nurse practitioner showing patient’s name and birthdate (legibly printed) and a description of why vaccination is contraindicated.
- Religious exemption — a note stating your sincerely held religious views do not allow for vaccination. Name and date of birth must be legible.
- By submitting your request for medical or religious exemption, you acknowledge that in order to attend in-person OLLI courses and activities, you must obtain and submit weekly negative COVID-19 test results and adhere to other UD OLLI In-Person Participation Guidelines.
- To request an exemption and receive instructions on how to submit your exemption request documents, please email UD Student Health Services at email@example.com.
OPTION 4 — If you do not have email or cannot submit an online form
- If you are not able to provide vaccination or exemption documents electronically or submit an online form, please contact the OLLI program at 302-573-4417 to schedule assistance.