Community invited to sample free January online classes
OLLI volunteers present “January Explorations 2022” mini-courses
Current, past and prospective OLLI members are invited to learn more about classes and activities at the University of Delaware’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) program by attending virtual mini-courses this month.
“January Explorations 2022” is a free sampler of online short classes – one to three sessions each – taking place Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays starting January 11.
The volunteer-led program consists of online short courses and presentations on a wide variety of topics:
- 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimers
- Accessing UD Library Resources
- Artful Mending and More
- Be a More Discerning News Consumer
- Caravans of Gold and African Empires
- Collecting and Collectibles
- Enjoying and Exploring Celtic Music
- Famous Philadelphians
- Get Happy: Memorable Movie Music from the 1950s and 1960s
- How to Clear Negative Energy
- How to Tell a Story to Your Grandchildren
- Imagine Movies
- Medical Ethics and the End of Life
- Music of the Spheres
- Orient Express: Train of Legend
- TED Talks – Thought Provoking
- The Art of Travel: 100 Years of Vintage
- The Calamitous Love Affair of Abelard and Heloise
- The Lili Marlene You Never Knew
- The U.S. Constitution: What Does It Mean to You?
- Travel Posters
- Using iPhone Apple Pay and Wallet
- Using iPhone’s Health App
- Women Artists of the Dutch Golden Age
For a detailed schedule, course descriptions and how to participate, email OLLIfirstname.lastname@example.org.