Trips, planned and conducted by the Travel Committee or by OLLI instructors, are open first come, first served to members. Information regarding trips offered by our outside travel suppliers is available at the travel desk. These trips are brought to you by independent travel agencies and are not sponsored or affiliated with the University of Delaware, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute. To sign up for any of the trips, please stop by the OLLI travel desk in the Arsht Hall lobby on Monday, Tuesday or Thursday from 11:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Please contact 4 Seasons Tours (Barbara Osman) at 302-737-2336 or Blue Skies Travel (Margo McDonough) at 302-893-4571 for any additional details and arrangements.
- SOLD OUT – Radio City Christmas Show: December 3, 2019 (Offered by 4 Seasons Tours)
It’s an all new show using the latest in technology to bring you a spectacular Christmas show! Enjoy a Janssen’s box lunch on the motor coach before arrival in New York. Free time in New York until show time. Dinner after the matinee performance at Mastori’s Diner in New Jersey. Only $235/pp.
- SOLD OUT – Joy to the World at the American Music Theater in Lancaster, PA. : Saturday, December 14, 2019. (Offered by 4 Seasons Tours)
Feel the magic of the holiday celebration as the American Music Theater presents their newest holiday spectacular, Joy to the World. Round trip motor coach transportation, matinee performance and lunch at Arthur’s Terrace before the show. Only $126/pp.
- SOLD OUT – The Greenbrier Hotel & Casino Christmas Extravaganza: December 15-18, 2019 (Offered by 4 Seasons Tours)
A morning departure to Washington D.C. to explore the Marjorie Merriweather Post mansion and the activities at their annual Russian Winter Festival, followed by a stay at the Greenbrier Resort Hotel and Spa. 4 days/ 3 nights. Price is $1257/pp.
- SOLD OUT – Fully escorted tour to the Tournament of Roses Parade: December 30, 2019-January 3, 2020
Enjoy reserved grandstand seats at the start of the parade route on New Year’s Day, plus a behind the scenes tour of the floats the next day. Superior first class lodging in Los Angeles; a New Year’s Eve dinner gala; guided excursions to Hollywood, Getty Museum and much more. Prices starting at $1851.
- Tulip Time Cruise – Holland and Belgium: April 18-25, 2020 (Offered by Blue Skies Travel) This scenic river cruise gets underway from Holland’s popular, modern capital of Amsterdam. Garden enthusiasts will delight in a visit to see the breathtaking colors of Keukenhof, also known as the ‘Garden of Europe.’ Next, sail to Antwerp, Belgium’s second-largest city, combining ancient buildings and monuments with modern architecture. In Ghent, Belgium, join a local expert for a guided tour of the city, including a visit to St. Baaf’s Cathedral. This beautiful and historic springtime river cruise concludes with more time to explore the wonderful city of Amsterdam.
- A Day in Annapolis, The Naval Academy: May 4, 2020 (Offered by 4 Seasons Tours) Lots to see and learn on this historical guided tour of the campus, known as “the Yard”. Guided walking tour of the campus and learn all about the history and current daily lives of cadets. Lunch at the Naval Academy Club is provided with tour. Price is $149/pp.
- Southern California Coast: May 14 – 21, 2020 (Offered by 4 Seasons Tours) An extraordinary journey to dazzling California filled with delightful sightseeing and experiences. Our naturalist will share her knowledge of Monterey and John Steinbeck. Great photo opportunities high above the Pacific Ocean at Ragged Point. Roundtrip transportation from Philadelphia to San Franscisco. Eight days/ seven nights accommodations; meals include daily breakfast, 2 lunches and 4 dinners. Prices start at $3393.
- Great Resorts of the Canadian Rockies: June 30-July 6, 2020 (Offered by Blue Skies Travel)
Come sight see and enjoy the luxury of 5-star Fairmont Hotel, located inside the national parks. Plenty of fun activities for all! Sightseeing excursions to Banff National Park and take an Ice Explorer ride on the Columbia Icefield. Five star Fairmont Hotels in Lake Louise, Banff and Jasper; deluxe Calgary hotel, many meals and included excursions. Starting at $3317.
- Portugal/ Douro River Cruise: July 8- 18, 2020 (Offered by 4 Seasons Tours)
Spend two nights exploring Lisbon, then set sail through the Portuguese Frontier with a 7-night cruise on the Emerald Radiance. Embark in Porto, Portugal and travel to Spain’s walled city of Salamanca and Return to Porto. See the quaint and historic towns of Portugal along the Douro River.
- Cape Cod/Nantucket: September 26 – October 1, 2020 (Offered by 4 Seasons Tours)
Explore Cape Cod, Mystic Seaport/Hyannis, MA and take a high speed ferry to the lovely island of Nantucket. Sightseeing excursions to Plimoth Plantation and take a tour of a Cranberry Bog in Wareham, MA. Five nights accommondations, daily guided tours, many meals and included excursions. Prices start at $1797/pp.